DM Service Centre is a full service auto repair, truck repair and drive clean facility. We’ve been in business in the same location for 27 years. Known locally as the domestic car specialist 60% of the business comes from domestic cars & trucks and the other 40% is imports.

Currently DM Service Centre employs four licensed journeyman technicians. As practicing professionals they stay up to date with constant training and testing.

The Motto at DM is “No Small Detail is Foreign”. Having highly skilled technicians as well as the latest in diagnostic equipment for both domestic and import vehicles combined with excellent information gathering skills makes tackling any problem on any year make and model of vehicle a challenge the staff is up too.

You too can entrust all of your vehicle’s service and auto repair needs to our team of automotive professionals at DM Service Centre!

Full service auto repair

Truck Repair Waterloo

Auto Mechanic Waterloo

Exhaust Repair Waterloo